Sunday, November 16, 2008

Barackberries...

I just thought it was funny that our president elect has a blackberry that he can't pull himself away from. The newspaper front page had an article about Barack Obama and his blackberry. Almost everyone I know, and their mother's (seriously no pun or figure of speech here) has a blackberry, and I guess it's true... Barack Obama represents the common American down to their mobile devices... He may have to lose it due to this smart phone supposedly being a national security about a president who is constantly emailing.

I just thought this was a funny article... seriously... why is this on the front page?

Sensationalism = 5... this is something that catches someone's eye from a celebrity tabloid magazine or something, I don't see any other reason to see this on the front page.

1 comment:

winawirsatyo said...

Yea i agree with you, i had read this article and found the picture to be pretty appealing.He looks like a typical "cant-live-without-cellphone" person.