Sunday, October 12, 2008
I want to become rich!
Investors are saying that right now it's time to invest in some stocks... they're at dirt cheap prices and... history shows that... stocks pretty much rubber band back up. Now there are concerns that this time stocks may not see themselves coming back, I believe and some experts are saying that this is the perfect time to buy and that they will come back up. G. Kenneth Heebner, a mutual fund manager, says that the stocks are falling not, because of any statistical or rational reason, but because people are panicking and overselling. That is one of the reasons why he believes the stocks will come back up. David P. Stowell, a former managing director from JP Morgan Chase, says that a few years from now people are going to look back and say that this was a total value-buying opportunity. So, with that all said, I think I want to buy some stocks... some extra money in my pocket would be nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey! I feel you! I am all about putting some spare change in my pockets and I actually had a conversation with my Uncle who is an investor and he said right now is the perfect time to be investing. His company actually goes in and buys up stocks while prices are low and have almost always made profits due to it, so I absolutely agree with you!
I also agree. Economics is a cyclical concept, so it will eventually clean itself up. I don't buy this "in order for the economy to succeed you have to spend" bologna, because right now small-time consumer spending is not the biggest problem we have. The screwed up mortgage market and people's ability to buy a home are the biggest problems that need to be improved. I do think it's not a bad idea to invest in stocks now, but I'm so dubious with the economy right now that I wouldn't even risk it.
I have never been involved in buying stocks or such thing but i do feel like i should think about it now. With this economic crisis i should definitely think of something and how it would affect me economically. Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment